If you’re here… you may or may not know me. If you don’t know me, than think of this little post as a FAQ of sorts. The title says it all. Here are 10 things that you may or may not want to know about me.
1. I grew up in Pontypool, Ontario. Yes, it is a real place. No not the same as the 2009 Canadian horror film directed by Bruce McDonald.
2. The first place I was published was the Varsity newspaper at the University of Toronto.
3. My favourite interview over the years was probably Jann Arden. The first time I interviewed her was years ago. I’ve always been a huge fan of Jann so I was extra nervous. She was gracious, inspiring and oh so funny.
4. Years later my favourite book is still Catcher In The Rye. I first read it in high school and it changed my life.
5. Madonna, Jann Arden, Snow Patrol, Kylie Minogue, Robyn and Hurts all dominate my iPod.
6. It changes from season to season but my favourite fashion designers include Dolce and Gabbana, Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen and pretty much anything DSquared2.
7. My fave celeb red carpet moment was in 2008 when Eva Longoria walked the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual gala wearing Marchesa.
8. Goodbye PC. These days I’m a total MAC boy.
9. Favourite travel destination? Probably Thailand. I remember travelling through with a friend of mine like it was yesterday. Absolutely incredible.
10. I love shoes. I own far too many. My current fave pair are probably this sweet pair of gold Dolce & Gabbana sneakers I recently bought. They seriously sparkle.